First quarter reflection II Homework Assignment

My First Quarter Reflection
My first quarter was stressfull and surprisingly fun. I met new people and discovered my new obsession to Harry Potter. I sound like a nerd ew. ANywAY, life was easy for these 2 months. ATleast I made it to cheerleading and hopefully I don’t get kicked it out of it. Then, Halloween. Halloween was fun. I gave out my candy. Math was stressful for me. I never went to working lunch for it. Even though I sucked at it. I understand the topic after like 2 lessons, which is something bad I think. Though I forget it after one week. Science, I like doing stuff alone. I mean I am kinda a introvert. When I’m alone I do things more faster and I think more smarter. I really don’t know why but it helps me. When I do things with groups I get out out voted, they do stuff that doesn’t make sense. They don't care about grade it sorta looks like. That’s just a small rant because I don’t want to  type too much about this because then it look I’m so annoying person. I just keep my thoughts to myself. Same with social studies, though now I like science more because we have less projects than social studies. Now I want more science studies in science. Lunch is fine. ELA is one of my favorites classes. The class is very “chill”, that’s a bad definition really. Social justice is such a amazing class to learn what’s happening in our community. I’am happy I had this first quarter. GyM was AWfUl, I like running was fun but the games were always unfair and the teachers didn’t even notice. I complain way too much, I’m like that person that says “ CAN I SPEAK TO YOU”RE MANAGER, PLEASE?????!!!!??”  Anyway my grades are going to be a two or three. That’s okay i guess.

Bye 👋🏻


cheerleading was okay - july 27th, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

What I Did Over The Summer ||

Personal Narrative BrainStorm || Assigned Homework ||