Sea World Articles/Opinions || Homework Assignment

My opinion on the Black Fish is that Killer Whales should not stay in SeaWorld. I think because in a killer whales tank is a equivalent as a human in a bath tub. I don’t know about you but when I shower I’m already uncomfortable. That’s how killer whales feel like. 

Sea world already started making wrong moves and made a employee become a fake protester and caused trouble for the riot, the riot was for releasing killer whales to the ocean. Instead of keeping them on SeaWorld. The reason they did this was to cancelled the group. 

Also SeaWorld sometimes does not have enough salmon for them which imagine your mom telling you dont have enough to feed. While in the wild they can hunt whenever they want and not rely on someone else. No animal should do that. Not even domistecadid animals. They can hunt for their too.]
I really wish kids like me would go more in action. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

2021