What I Did Over The Summer ||

"Please write what did you do this summer.". Is what most teachers make you write in the first week of school. I don't have any problem with it actually but it does get a bit repetitive. I decided then to write here on blogger since I mostly used it the past school year. Hopefully, I get into a better idea of what to write in those situations because there is usually just a blank piece of paper in front of me. 

First, it came with hanging out with friends. We hang out almost every day, I also got very close to one of my neighbors, Monse. She went to Heritage Middle School and was in the same gade of me but I didn't really know her. Then she told we were neighbors and we should hang out sometimes, at this point we were friends since my friend group talked to her friend group often. Anyway, one of my longest friendships, Hope, lived down the alley. See, I'm not trying to get kidnapped whatsoever but I lived near a Walgreens and so she did and so did Monse then. Since Natalia was a friend of Hope and I. Her mom was willing to drop her at my house to hangout. After that, we would play water balloons in hot summer days and we would forget to about our worries, or our moms yelling to clean up. After that, we decided to throw a surprise party to Monse. During all of this, we asked Monse friends, which were also our friends, To see if they would come. None of them could. It was a fun day but I had to go early since I went tot he movies with my Dad. 

When I wasn't hanging out with friends,  I was busy playing Minecraft and Roblox and sometimes The Sims 4. Those were also one of my favorite memories because since I play those games very often I also got some skill and got my first win and created one of the best Sims. I play alone but it's still fun because making people rage is one of the funniest things ever. I rage but who doesn't. I play these games mostly on my brother's laptop. I don't have the computer all the time since it's his but I still enjoy it, I'm actually using the computer to write this. I also enjoy watching Youtube. Sometimes Netflix, talking about Netflix, I wasn't a big of Stanger Things since I'm not into those genres, I would still recommend it. 4 of July was really fun, we had fireworks but not the small baby ones,  I say the big ones that are in Indiana, and since people want to act like fireworks Snapchats are so unnecessary, I posted them and I don't care, boom. 



Anyway, I think that's it.
I hope you enjoy this lengthy blog post, cya.






hello, its funny to think newly 7th grade me never knew that 6th grade was going to be the last normal year. here i am in my online classes in 8th grade, wishing i didn't have to worry about covid19 or homework. i'm in my emotional teenager years so looking back at this. i'm glad i wrote something to remember how normal life was. hopefully freshman year is normal once again so i can experience this life once again.  - september 28, 2020

Well this sucks, you’re “emotional teenager years” made you extremely impulsive and mean. Anyway, you got your wish. I’m doing my freshman year pretty normal.- July 27th, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

Sea World Articles/Opinions || Homework Assignment

2021