Book Reaction || Spoilers ||

This has spoilers
Middle School The Worst Years Of My Life Reaction


Middle School was a somehow a relatable book. Even though I didn’t really relate to it. I know a lot of people did.  It was a lot of plot twists. It was crazy. It was fun reading with class but “accidentally” read to much. Oops. Anyway, the book was also meant to any ages but recommended to 2nd grade really. The most plot twist was that Leo, Rafe imaginary friend. Turnout to be his twin brother or just brother. All in a book. Jeanne Galleta, don’t even get me started. The movie incorporated her into becoming more intelligent than a leader. I think they thought that if they cut out Jeanne and  Rafe moments they will make it more easier to the “kiss” which yes they had a kiss at the end. I don’t know. It was confusing and will really surprising I just kinda expect to have a plot twist with Leo.

Sorry this was short but I really don’t like spoilers.
I probably edit this to add more about Leo.
Bye 👋🏻🤩🤠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

Personal Narrative BrainStorm || Assigned Homework ||

What I Did Over The Summer ||