Diary of Jules |-| First Page out |-|

Diary of Jules
Page 1


Hello. My mom got me this ”thing” . I suppose I should be writing about my summer trip to Australia. It was fun I guess. I told my mom I wanted to bring one of my best friends. Lucas, Hay and a course Alez. We all been best friends since kindergarten, when Hay decide to turn on and off the lights multiple times. Alez and Lucas thought it was the funniest thing ever. Me and Alez were already friends and we decided to become friends with Lucas and then Hay. Hay is a girl if your wondering. No. I don’t have a crush on her. She so messy. She recently dyed her hair green. It looks more like “vomit” I told her. Anyway. I’m done writing this “ weird “ dorky, ugly, and black notebook.
Time to eat my dinner, and then dessert! ๐Ÿ˜ธ



i never knew what i was going with this. still don’t. - july 27th, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

Personal Narrative BrainStorm || Assigned Homework ||

What I Did Over The Summer ||