Halloween Plans || Homework Assignment

So, my Halloween plans are going to be basic. Let me just say, I’m just going to be Harry Potter. I really like Harry Potter. Little review at the end. It was horrifying because I actually thought he died. Oops. Spoiler Alert. I was going to turn the whole customer away. Anyway I’m going to give hopefully full candy bars. If not I’ll do some weird 3 musketeers candy. Those suck. Then I’m going  to trick o treat. I don’t know who I’m going to trick o treat. Probably with my sister but I don’t know yet. Anyway, when I get home I’m probably just going to eat the candy and then sleep. It’s pretty boring but its okay. I hope my dog can go with me though. My cat i don’t know about her šŸ¤·šŸ»‍♀️. She does not like the outside and especially new people.
\

I think that’s all really
Goodbyeee šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

Personal Narrative BrainStorm || Assigned Homework ||

What I Did Over The Summer ||