Personal Narrative BrainStorm || Assigned Homework ||

Miss Haury Assignment
I need to choose a very detailed story, so these my choices and why. 🤠💥

-My Mom’s Wedding
My mom was getting married the big day. I even remembered the day she told me her idea. It was crazy but I remembered it. Two days before the wedding she dyed my hair. We were soppused to have a appointment with a salon but he canceled it. My mom decided she will dyed my hair, I wanted to have pink tips but in the last minute I decided I wanted red. To match my moms wedding color which was maroon-. Let’s just say my mom’s hands were like she murdered a bird or something. The day happened so quick. Next thing, I woke up to the hair stylist coming at 5:00 and my mom told me take a shower. She was wearing her pajamas still. We had visitors that day so we had wait a whole hour to use the bathroom.

-My first pet cat.
I was watching YouTube on a nice, sunny and fantastic day. I was staying inside because there was nothing to do. Then, my sister came in with the most happiest face. “While we were asleep, Saul chose a cat.”. “REALLY”. I said. Now, deep down I know she was lying. “Uncle got it from work, and Saul picked one.”. She showed me the video of 4 cats, ginger, black, grey and a grey with a birthmark. I wanted the ginger one. He or She looked calm and hyper at the same time. My brother chose the one that was scratching everyone. Which was the one who had the birthmark. I just wanted a cat so I was okay with it. The thing that irritates me was that he didn’t wait for my opinion or my sister opinion either. His excuse was the we were sleeping and he didn’t want us to wake up.



-When I went to Mexico
The idea brought up when I was peacefully eating my sandwich and drinking my lemonade. My mom sit down and told her idea. ( she was talking in spanish ) "How will you like to go to your dad's granparents in Mexico?' " I would rather go with your grandparents not to be mean or anything. Well I mean that your family has more children that I can play with and enjoy my time you know?'

-When I got my dog
It was a Sunday morning and Evelin came up to the news that we were going to get a pet dog. I didn’t believe it at first because my step dad that we would get a dog a few weeks ago but he never did. Then, my step dad told us all of a sudden to get ready because we would picked the dog. Now, I knew the dog that he was talking about, I just don’t know who he/she looks like. He was talking about last night and I didn’t pay attention cause I knew he was lying. Anyway, me and my sister didn’t even hesitate and I put up some joggers and a big shirt. It was a nice day.


I don’t even remember any of these moments happening. - july 27th, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Article || Homework Assignment ||

What I Did Over The Summer ||